Monday, October 6, 2008

I've Been Mourning

Well, I said I would do better, then I promptly took a week off. School has kept me busy, but Georgia's performance against Alabama didn't really give much to write home about. Don't get me wrong, they fought back in the second half, but it never was really as close as they score may indicate. So I took the week to mourn the funeral. lol.

Now, a week off has hopefully refreshed the Dawgs and prepared them for the Volunteers of Tennessee. Georgia was beaten up pretty badly in the 'Bama game, so hopefully many of those injuries have healed and the boys in Red and Black are ready to go. Game time is 3:30 this Saturday on CBS.

I will go ahead and state that this week is pretty busy for me in terms of class work. Communication Law dominates my life right now, and I have a History midterm on Friday. So if things are somewhat slow for a Tennessee game week, I apologise. Know that I am trying to keep this thing as fresh as possible, and that UGA is keeping me quite busy.

More later.

ChiliDawg

No comments: